Important to note!
- The transport in Stockholm is relatively easy.
- Note that tickets can not be bought on the buses or from the drivers.
- Tickets are bought at the stations, loaded via the SL App or at any convenience store (such as Pressbyrån or 7-Eleven) at metro stations or the airport
SL – Public Transportation
- We recommend you to download the app for public transportation in Stockholm: “SL – Reseplanerare och biljetter”. Open the app, press the “Inställningar” button. Press “Språk” and choose English as your language.
- On Friday and Saturday, we’ve arranged the metro to run all night through so you don’t need to worry about getting home.
- On Sunday the metro stops at approx 00:30 and start again on Monday at approx 5:00. During that ‘shortage’ there are night buses.
- You can also take a taxi or an Uber. These are reliable taxi companies: Taxi Stockholm (+46 8 15 00 00) or Taxi Kurir (+46 8 30 00 00).
PS! we do not have any agreements with these services above.